Justin Bieberi Eesti fan club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber, 'I Didn't Brand Myself'

Go down

Justin Bieber, 'I Didn't Brand Myself' Empty Justin Bieber, 'I Didn't Brand Myself'

Postitamine  Joanna Nelj 6 Mai 2010 - 0:49

Justin Bieber chatted to Popstar! about being on Nickelodeon and Disney. On his acting career: 'I'm not with Nickelodeon [exclusively]. I might do stuff with Disney. I didn't brand myself. You know how people sign to Disney and Hollywood Records, they have them, basically, they're in a contract for so many years with Disney. They can't do anything [else].'

Justin added that he has no plans to commit permanently to Disney Channel: 'I think it's harder. If I were to sign with Disney, people would say, 'He's a little cookie cutting, whatever. The Jonas Brothers, I'm not saying anything bad about them. They're good, I like what they do and same with Miley, but all of their songs are about, like, 'Everything's perfect and everything's good.'

He feels that being independent allows him greater freedom with his music: 'On my album, there are songs about love and just having a good time, but there's stuff on my album that's about true life stuff like having my parents split up when I was really young. Just songs about real like that makes sense that teens can relate to. Not corny stuff.'
Joanna
Joanna

Postituste arv : 15

Tagasi üles Go down

Tagasi üles