Justin Bieberi Eesti fan club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber, 'My Voice Is Cracking'

2 posters

Go down

Justin Bieber, 'My Voice Is Cracking' Empty Justin Bieber, 'My Voice Is Cracking'

Postitamine  Külaline Püh 18 Apr 2010 - 6:33

Justin revealed he's struggling to sing some of his songs because his voice is now cracking: 'It cracks, like every teenage boy. Even some of the notes I hit on Baby I can't hit anymore. We have to lower the key when I sing it live.

I'm dealing with it. I have the best voice coach in the country, Miss Jan Smith.' One of his problems singing live is the screaming fan girls: 'The other day, I was playing in front of 75,000 people. My friends were there, and I asked them, 'Did I do good?' They were like, ''I have no idea, all we heard was screaming.''

Külaline
Külaline

Tagasi üles Go down

Justin Bieber, 'My Voice Is Cracking' Empty Re: Justin Bieber, 'My Voice Is Cracking'

Postitamine  Belieber_Kaidi Püh 18 Apr 2010 - 15:04

My friends were there, and I asked them, 'Did I do good?' They were like, ''I have no idea, all we heard was screaming.'' See ikka hea Wink

Aga jh, igal poisil on see faas ja kindlasti saab ta sellest peagi üle ka. xD
Belieber_Kaidi
Belieber_Kaidi
Admin

Postituste arv : 27

https://justinbieberestonia.forum.co.ee

Tagasi üles Go down

Justin Bieber, 'My Voice Is Cracking' Empty Re: Justin Bieber, 'My Voice Is Cracking'

Postitamine  RustinHieber Püh 27 Märts 2011 - 4:39

Jah hea et tal päevad pole.. siis on hull asi käes kohe.

RustinHieber

Postituste arv : 13

Tagasi üles Go down

Postitamine  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Tagasi üles Go down

Tagasi üles